Sunday 27 July 2014

Infinity: WiP terrain #2

Evening guys, update time again.

Theres still quite a heat wave going on at the moment so my interest in painting has still been rather low. Instead I have carried on working on the terrain.

The next meet up is edging ever closer with it being just 2 weeks away, I hope to get the buildings into a playable condition as well as getting at least basecoats done on the rest of the infinity stuff I will be taking along.

So here is progress on the builidngs:




And a brand new one I've knocked up after being inspired by THIS new release from Customeeple:

Had to be a kebab stand, named in honour of one in Wolverhampton to boot.




And a few bits of scatter terrain:



On the right we have one of microart studios fantastic holoboard adverts, The statue on the left is actually a model I have had for years and years it was the pilot from a Gundam kit I had as a kid, finally found a use for it after so long haha.


In other infinity News they have finally revealed the contents of the 2 player starter set Operation Icestorm. Needless to say I'm sold and will be putting one on preorder rather soon. This actually has kept me from pledging for Zombicide, which in all honesty I'm grateful for as Nife has all the other seasons and has gone in for season 3 so would have been pointless me having it too.

Well thats it for now guys hopefully it will cool down temperature wise so I can crack on with a little more painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment