Wednesday 2 March 2016

Tau Empire: Vespid Stingwings

Evening guys and girls,

First of all thanks for all the feedback on my previous post, I think in my time blogging only the Sons of Sek I made years back have proved more popular :)

Quick mid week update her, I recently picked up a set of finecast Stingwings to add to my Tau for a little variety. Being Finecast I've had a bit of a crack at re-positioning them:




I've heated their legs and wings up with boiling water to try and get some more dynamic poses. They are on 30mm bases too as the standard 25mm ones just seemed too small. I've enjoyed these so much I'm considering getting another set to add to them.

They may not be massively good in  game but as ever the rule of cool wins out with me.

In other news I've had the below turn up over the past few days:




At the suggestion of word bearer I picked up a set of sicarians, and to feed my addiction to concept art books I picked up the ones for mad max and the force awakens.

Theres already a few things I'd like to use for inspiration from them such as the sketches of the knights of Ren and the concept art for Immortan Joe from mad max.

I'm beginning to mull over returning to The Ammobunker to chart the slaaneshii warband but given my notoriously short attention span I'm not sure it would be worth it.....


8 comments:

  1. Very cool! I've always loved the look of the stingwings, and I really dig the reposing you did - they're super dynamic now. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete


  2. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. ไพ่เซียนเวียดนาม
    This are such great articles. ไพ่เซียนเวียดนาม This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    ไพ่เซียนเวียดนาม I appreciate for reading my blogs.



    ReplyDelete


  3. This are new articles style for you. ไพ่เซียนเวียดนาม You can find some new idea on this. ไพ่เซียนเวียดนาม It might help you to write or think some new idea.
    ไพ่เซียนเวียดนาม Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.
    ไพ่เซียนเวียดนาม I am very glad for reading my articles.

    ReplyDelete