Monday 28 May 2012

More Corsair WiPs

Evening Readers,

Well it appears summer has actually hit us here in England, 1 week so far of high temperatures with it due to continue. We all know that this is the "summer" and after these few weeks of sun we will revert to the more traditional British summer of Rain.

The temperatures combined with work have slowed down my progress on the corsairs, however  I do have a few WiP shots, first up a paint in progress picture of the squad leader:




Rather happy with him so far but there is a log of work yet to be done. He is my first use of the newer GW paints too with his armour being based arounf a 50/50 mix of khorne and mephiston Red. I am impressed with them seem to flow a lot better than the older foundation paints.

Next up are some WiP of the next 2 corsairs one is far my advanced than the other:



I've got 2 days off now so hope to get the painted guy finished off and get these 2 fully converted.

As ever let me know what you think, now I'm off to watch Iron Sky...........

1 comment:

  1. Nice red on the fallen templar. I personally would of gone for the more old-school red-orange but I like this just as much.

    The next ones look good, I especially like the one with the chest belt. Chaos needs more chest belts!

    ReplyDelete