Monday 22 September 2014

Infinity: knights #3

Evening Guys,

This update is a day later than normal so my apologies.

This update sees my return to infinity after a break to work on deadzone. I'm Plodding away slowly on my PanO stuff. Below are some WiPs:

First up my near finished magister knight, he just needs a bit more tidying up and a base making:





Next up is one of the models I've picked up as part of my plans to expand the PanO force in Operation Icestorm. The force will be the generic PanO list to give me more variety than my more specialized Military Order force.

So we have a sneaky Hexas with a sniper rifle, love the sculpt. She is still rather WiP:







Thats it for now, a rather short update. I will be back over the weekend with a bit of scatter terrain and a few more WiP Infinity bits.

1 comment:

  1. As always, good work mate. I think the magister knight shows that you've gotten to a point where you're feeling confident about painting the scheme, and it works for you.
    If I were to say anything about him, it'd be the sword - it looks pretty good as-is, but if you wanted to take it up a notch, you could add some shine to the red by highlighting one side near the top and the other near the haft, if that makes sense? Plus maybe some shading opposite.

    Hexa looks great, as you say it's a lovely sculpt. :)

    ReplyDelete