Tuesday 27 November 2012

Bases and more bases

Evening readers irregular update time :-P


I return home from work today to find a parcel awaiting from none other than that scoundrel Rictus, it contained the first casts he made of the bases I sculpted to use with warhammer quest. So I've quickly glued a few of the stormvermin I have onto them:



Next up are some bases I've started to make up for my small Heresy Era Imperial fists force:



In other news me and Rictus have finally managed to nag Nife into setting up a blog, now be warned he only paints once or twice a millenium but when he does, it is worth seeing. Who knows we might be able to get him to paint more often with sufficient nagging :P


Go take a look and join the nagging bandwagon.

Update on the Sorcerer and ome Terminators soon too :)

6 comments:

  1. You finished those other Quest bases yet?

    I need those other 20mm ones...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet but they are getting there, I blame people distracting me with FW stuff :P

      Delete
  2. Cool, what are your ideas for the Stormvermin colour scheme?

    Gah, reminds me of all those half done Skaven I have. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paint them Danny Paint them NAOW

      colour wise will be similar to the WiP of the warlord so dark armour, black fur, though might actually swap the red cloth for purple like gonzo has suggested

      Delete
  3. There must be purple on these ratmen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your alcohol abused brain provides a good suggest there my nemesis, I might just try purple on them :)

      Delete