Wednesday 8 February 2012

FoW SS: Das Reich StuGs and Panzer Grenadiers

Evening readers, been a while since my last post  and I apologise again however I haven't been idle :)

I've begun to update my SS army, main work being rebasing the infantry stands as well as tidying up the paint schemes. The Tanks have received more attention as I was never happy with them when I first painted them :(

So onto the pictures, Panzer Grenadier Platoon first:






Next up the first 2 StuG III Gs:





I'm really pleased with how the tanks have come out, far far better than my original attempts :)


I will be continuing to work on updating my SS along side myther current projects, speaking of which I am now the proud owner of 17 Studio miniatures zombies courtesy of a trade with Mr Feral, more on those soon ;)

Should have another update in a week or so :)

3 comments: